from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Want to see a cool "explosion" of colours? Here's how to do it easily.
- Take a shallow pan and fill it up with milk.
- Put a few drops of several different colours of food colouring in different areas of the pan.
- Gently stir (only about 2 or 3 times)
- Pour in a few drops of dishwashing liquid (dish soap).
- Make sure that when you put in the first few drops of food colouring, that they are not touching each other.
- Only stir 2 or 3 times, because you do not want them to mix together, just touch each other.
- Use bright colours(red,blue,yellow,green,etc.)
- Make it more than once and find your favourite combinations!
- When stirring, do not mix the colours. If you do, they will blend together and will not be very colourful.
Things You'll Need
- Shallow pan
- Various colours of food colouring
- Dishwashing liquid (dish soap)
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Cool Swirl of Colours (Food Colouring Experiment). All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.